Cometic Gasket, Inc., is a leading worldwide supplier of gaskets and engine sealing solutions for the Automotive Performance, Powersports, Original Equipment and remanufactured Engine Industries. We are looking for an energetic team member to join our team as an Automotive Applications Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage current and future gasket offerings for the Automotive Aftermarket.
- Manage catalog content and format.
- Work with in-house data specialist to compile, create, and maintain product datasets in Electronic Product Catalog and ACES and PIES.
- Manage and maintain data transfer and communication of ACES and PIES datasets with customers.
- Manage website automotive application updates.
- Assist in validation of sourced product.
- Strong automotive application knowledge a must.
- Excellent time management skills. Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities at one time. Highly organized.
- Experience and familiarity with managing datasets in ACES and PIES.
- Ability to set up and maintain spreadsheets and queries in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- College degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience.
At Cometic Gasket, we offer a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org