Cometic Gasket, Inc., is a leading worldwide manufacturer of gaskets and engine sealing solutions for the Automotive Performance, Powersports, Original Equipment and Remanufactured Engine Industries. Looking for a job in a clean manufacturing setting? Is packaging the job for you? Join our hard-working team.
Automotive Product Line Manager
We are looking for an energetic team member to join our team as an Automotive Applications Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage current and future gasket offerings for the Automotive Aftermarket.
- Manage catalog content and format.
- Work with in-house data specialist to compile, create, and maintain product datasets in Electronic Product Catalog and ACES and PIES.
- Assist in validation of sourced product.
- Manage and execute new product release newsletters.
- Light travel required (customer visits and tradeshows estimated 2-8 times per year).
- Strong automotive application knowledge a must.
- Excellent time management skills. Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities at one time. Highly organized.
- Ability to set up and maintain spreadsheets and queries in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- College degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience and familiarity with managing datasets in ACES and PIES and communicating between DCi and SEMA Data Co-op a plus.
At Cometic Gasket, we offer a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays. Office hours are 8:30AM to 5:00PM M,W,T and 8:00AM to 4:30PM on Friday. To apply please email your current resume and cover letter to Cometic HR Department